OPEN DATA SECURITY S.L. (hereinafter, ODS) informs users that it has proceeded to adopt all the technical and organizational measures required by current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Board, of April 27, 2016; in order to maintain the security of personal data provided and thus avoid its possible loss, destruction or access by unauthorized personnel.
- Data Controller: OPEN DATA SECURITY S.L.
- CIF: B-76.741.222
- Contact address: Calle San Francisco Nº 9, Piso 4º D, C.P. 38002, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España.
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ES: 900 838 167
- UK: +44 203 034 0056
- US: +1 347 669 9174
Purpose: The personal data provided to our company ODS through this website, will be used for the following purpose:
- Registration forms: the personal data provided through the registration forms (name, surname, e-mail, telephone number) will be used to manage the subscription, contact and provision of the service for use of WOLF-RAY® CLOUD in their different modalities and in ACCORDANCE WITH THE SOFTWARE AS SERVICE (SaaS). Once the registration is made, in the event that THE SUBSCRIBER contract the payment method, the information (bank account or card) necessary for the payment and billing of the service will be requested.
- Management of requests, sending of information and communications about consultations made through forms, telephones and contact email.
- Where appropriate, sending commercial communications about products, services, activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature.
The personal data provided by our users must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
The USER will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided. The USER will personally respond to ODS in front of those affected or interested and before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the case of providing false data or third parties without their consent.
Likewise, it is reported that the personal data provided in the contact forms must be completed voluntarily with the exception of those data that appear as mandatory. If the mandatory data required is not provided, the management of the request cannot be guaranteed.
The recipient of the service undertakes to notify ODS, the changes that occur in his/her data, so that they respond with truth to the current situation at all times.
(*) If you are a user of the WOLF-RAY® 2FA APP owned by ODS, it is informed that through the same, usage data is collected without information identifying the owner.
(*) Treatment of underage data: ODS, will not collect data from minors without the authorization of their father, mother or legal guardian. In the case that a minor completes the contact forms and the authorization is not accredited, the application will be destroyed without addressing its content.
(*) Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your express consent to request information, as well as the commercial relationship and billing for the contracting of the service for use of WOLF-RAY® CLOUD.
(*) Commercial communications: Your consent for the delivery of commercial communications by electronic means (mail) or other means of equivalent communication, which ODS can offer, by checking the corresponding boxes in the contact and registration forms or by request of express consent will be understood.
In the case, if you do not wish to receive information about the products and services that we offer in ODS, you can request your cancellation by sending an email with the indication “UNSUBSCRIBE SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” to the following email address: email@example.com.
Term of Conservation: Your data will be stored during the following periods:
- Registration forms: during the time that the commercial relationship for the use of WOLF-RAY® CLOUD subsists and once it has ended, during the established legal obligations.
- Request for information and commercial communications: until the revocation of your consent.
Recipients: No data will be transferred to other third parties, except legal obligation.
If, in the future, ODS will make other assignments of personal data, it will inform in a timely manner.
With our treatment managers, there is a contract in accordance with current regulations on data protection for compliance with the guarantees of protection of personal data.
The hosting of the servers of this website is within the territory of the European Union. The transfer of data internationally is not contemplated.
Application for the exercise of legally established Rights: In accordance with the current regulations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, of direct application and mandatory compliance starting on May 25, 2018, all users/interested parties may exercise their rights with the following denomination:
- Access right to have knowledge of the data that is being processed by ODS.
- Right to rectify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Right of opposition to oppose the processing of data.
- Right of cancellation to cancel or delete personal data.
- Right of portability, the interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that has been provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical Reading, and to transmit them to another controller without preventing in the person responsible to whom it was given.
- Limitation of treatment to limit treatment.
- Limit automated individual decisions so as not to be subject to individualized decisions.
To exercise the above rights, you can send us your request, by means of a document that proves your identity, addressed to the contact address: Calle San Francisco, number 9, floor 4º-D, C.P. 38002, Santa Cruz de Tenerife or to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ODS must answer the request for the exercise of rights within two months of your request. The term may be extended to two months taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. ODS, will inform the interested party of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay. When the interested party submits an application electronically, the information will be provided by electronic means when possible, unless the interested party requests that it be provided by other means.
In the case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, you can file a claim with the Control Authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
We use social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter in order to publish information of interest to our users.
Last modification: 25-11-2018